We are looking forward to welcoming you to our university and our town.
- The final Conference progamme is now available here.
- For any enquiries related to registration, invoicing, travel, or university accommodation please contact Xolelwa at email@example.com or 046 6038772.
- The book of abstracts will not be made available in hard copy but will be available on the Conference website the week before the Conference.
- In an attempt to contribute to more environmentally sustainable practices we will not be handing out the usual conference bags. On registration you will receive a small shweshwe bag which will double up as a name tag and will contain the Conference programme and a pen.
- Drinking water will be available in various places close to all the Conference venues. Please bring your own water bottles.
- A new book entitled “Re-imagining curriculum: Spaces for disruption” edited by Lynn Quinn will be launched at the opening event of the Conference. The book is made up of twenty chapters written by 41 authors, many from the academic /academic development community in South Africa and some from further afield.
- The weather in Grahamstown is very unpredictable. Come prepared for all weather conditions!
Join the HELTASA conversation on twitter using #HELTASA2019