Welcome to the abstract submission portal for the 2015 HELTASA conference. The conference theme is:
“Re-imagining the curriculum: Developing strategies to enhance student learning”
Please ensure that you have everything you need to complete this form. It cannot be saved before submission.
- Your abstract is not submitted until you have clicked the ‘submit’ button at the end of this form. You will receive a confirmation email within 5 minutes. If you do not see it within that time, please check your junk folder.
- The form below has to be completed for all different presentation possibilities:
- Full papers (20 minutes presentation plus 10 minutes for questions)
- Digital presentations (6 min, digital poster, Prezi, infographic, video)
- Interactive workshops (90 minutes)
- Pre-conference workshops (3 hours)
Submitting an abstract does not mean that you are registered for the conference. Please register by submitting this registration form. Only after your completed registration form and monies are received, will you be registered.
Submissions are now closed
Have you submitted your registration form?