You are invited to attend the 7th Annual Virtual Academic Development Symposium, hosted by the University of South Africa (UNISA) Western Cape. The theme for the symposium is “Deliberations on the educational landscape in 2021: Is this a ‘respice prospice’ moment for higher education?”. This live event will focus on eliciting conversations based on lessons learnt from the past and the present – to inform, navigate and conjoin the impact of the pandemic with intellectual forecasting to help shape the future of higher education institutions in South Africa.
- Prof Mamokgethi Phakeng (University of Cape Town)
- Prof Christopher Mwangi Gakuu (University of Nairobi)
- Prof Lumkile Lalendle (University of South Africa)
- Dr Karin Wolff (Stellenbosch University)
- Dates: 8 to 9 September 2021
- Time: 09h00 to 12h00
- Platform: Microsoft Teams
Register to attend here.
View the provisional programme here.