SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT (Max 500 words)
You are invited to submit abstracts for the 2020 HELTASA Conference taking place on 30 November – 03 December 2020.
Kindly observe the following guidelines:
- Oral paper (20 min): completed research or work in progress demonstrating critical reflection,
conceptual and theoretical understanding/framework
- Critical dialogue (60 min): Based on the identified themes
- Poster presentation: On completed work or work in progress
- Pre-Conference Workshop (range from 120 to 240 min): A workshop related to the themes. Date for
the workshops is 30 November 2020.
- Panel presentation (staff/students)
- Knowledge café
- Artistic demonstration
Dates for abstracts and paper submission
Abstract submissions open 06 March 2020
Closing date for abstract submissions 30 May 2020
Announcement of abstract acceptance 31 August 2020
Full paper submissions open 30 September 2020
Closing date for full papers 31 October 2020
Dates of registration 01 May to 30 September 2020
A penalty fee of 10% will be charged for registrations done after September 2020.