The HELTASA Executive Committee hereby invites nominations for 4 members to the Executive Committee for the period 2018 – 2019. These nominations will be decided on (via a vote if necessary) at the AGM to be held during HELTASA 2017, convened by DUT at the Coastlands Conference Centre, Umhlanga, KZN.
The following members are willing to complete their terms of office so there is no need for their re-election:
- Kasturi Behari-Leak (Chair)
- Langutani Masehela (Deputy Chair; HELTASA-CHE National Teaching Excellence Award Committee representative)
- Vanessa Merckel (Critical Dialogues)
However, the following members, are not available for re-election:
- Delysia Timm (Treasurer)
- Karin Wolff (Secretary)
- Luyanda Marhaya (Curriculum)
- Masebala Tjabane (Sig Convenor)
We therefore need to secure 4 new members who can serve on the executive committee.
Nominators and nominees must be members of HELTASA.
The nomination deadline is 8 November 2017. Please submit your nomination via the form below email the requested information to Nomfundo Siqwede email@example.com