Make your voice heard! You still have time to submit a proposal and be a co-creator in discussions at our HELTASA (Un)Conference. The 2021 conference is all about putting participants in the forefront of driving conversations about how we can be more adaptable in teaching and learning post-pandemic. To this end, there are a variety of different modes within which you can engage other participants and discuss your ideas. You are encouraged to share your thoughts through one of the following modes:
- Oral paper (10 mins)
- Poster presentation
- Provocations (45 mins)
- Open space methodology (90 mins)
- Artistic demonstration (15 mins including comments or questions)
Your proposal submission should include:
- Selected scholarly area: (1) student learning, (2) professional development, (3) curriculum development, (4) academic development, and/or (5)
- Format: Oral paper, poster presentation, provocation, open space methodology, artistic demonstration
- Proposal: 500 words and at least two key questions for further engagement that your proposal raises.
- Closing date for submissions: 20 October 2021
- Dates of registration: 31 July to 30 October 2021
- (Un)Conference: 6 – 10 December 2021
Whether you choose to express your ideas through a roundtable-type discussion, poem, poster or knowledge café, we want you to be a part of this collaborative journey. We are working towards being change agents who are responsive to and resilient in the face of challenges that an ever-changing higher education context brings.
If you would like further information, please contact us at email@example.com.